The Clearlogic Advantage
Our clients tell us one of the things they like about working with us is that we go the extra mile. Of course, it’s easy to say things like that, but what does “going the extra mile” really mean? Here’s how we break it down: (Click on each item for more details)
1. We don’t skimp on implementation. We understand that project implementation is one of the biggest challenges. We’ll provide you with the level of detail you’re looking for to make sure you have a good head start on putting your plan into action.
2. Our team has exceptional professional and educational credentials. Our company principals are well-educated (with either Master’s degrees or PhD) and have professional certifications that ensure they stay up-to-date in their field.
3. We focus on knowledge transfer so you can move forward and continue to build on the solution. We want to help you build capacity in your own organization – a sign of success for us is that you don’t need us anymore.
4. We provide research-based recommendations that you can trust. The reports we provide you include references, citations and links to original sources of information that you can access if you’d like to learn more about a given topic. It takes a little more time and effort to do this, but that way you can be confident that we’re giving you the best possible recommendations.
5. We offer statistically-valid measures and studies. If you’re looking for a survey, we don’t just make up the questions – where possible, we use established scales that have proven test-retest reliability. We can provide statistically valid results if your sample size is large enough.
6. We walk the talk on stakeholder communication. We’re easily accessible to our clients by phone and email, and we make every effort to accommodate our clients’ communication preferences, schedules and channels.
Why choose Clearlogic?Objectivity
We provide an independent and honest perspective.Quality
We don’t just give you opinions. Our recommendations are based on extensive research and in-depth analysis.Credentials
We have exceptional credentials in management, public administration, education and project management. We’ve worked for (and in) government, non-profits and private sector firms across Canada; our experience helps us understand your unique needs.CONTACT US
The research Clearlogic did for us helped us prepare for successful negotiations with important rights holders in our area. – Dumas Mining
They have an excellent understanding of the challenges of non-profit organizations, and they helped us move from an unsustainable financial position to one that is profitable and thriving. –Timmins YMCA
I would not hesitate to recommend Clearlogic to assist you with change management implementation and human resource services. – City of Kenora
This company has consistently exceeded my expectations in terms of its communication, performance and project management. – The City of Timmins
Our Board and the staff here have been consistently impressed with the outcomes of their work. –Community Living Temiskaming South