CSR & Sustainability
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is the voluntary commitment of a business to incorporate economic, environmental and social considerations into is strategy and decision-making. It is based on the principle that economic performance, environmental stewardship and social well-being are interdependent. The long-term interests of an organization are best served by creating all three forms of value, which together are considered the three components of sustainability. There are several factors affecting the rate of CSR adoption, including growing attention to value chain drivers such as:
- Reputation management (Godfrey et al 2009).
- Social legitimacy and social license to operate.
- Employee commitment ( Turker 2009).
- Turnover and recruitment challenges (Grow et al 2005; Bhattacharya et al 2012).
- Eco-efficiency and other operational efficiency models such as Lean ( Weber 2008).
- Risk management (Jenkins and Yakovlena 2004).
- Investor relations (Martin 2002).
- The need to consult with First Nation communities.
How we can help
- Helping to secure social license to operate through stakeholder engagement.
- Developing and aligning CSR and Sustainability policies with your organizational strategy and values.
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators that meet industry CSR reporting standards.
- Researching best practices for identifying and measuring performance of social investments.
- Calculating Social Return on Investment (SROI).
Why choose Clearlogic?Objectivity
We provide an independent and honest perspective.Quality
We don’t just give you opinions. Our recommendations are based on extensive research and in-depth analysis.Credentials
We have exceptional credentials in management, public administration, education and project management. We’ve worked for (and in) government, non-profits and private sector firms across Canada; our experience helps us understand your unique needs.CONTACT US
The research Clearlogic did for us helped us prepare for successful negotiations with important rights holders in our area. – Dumas Mining
They have an excellent understanding of the challenges of non-profit organizations, and they helped us move from an unsustainable financial position to one that is profitable and thriving. –Timmins YMCA
I would not hesitate to recommend Clearlogic to assist you with change management implementation and human resource services. – City of Kenora
This company has consistently exceeded my expectations in terms of its communication, performance and project management. – The City of Timmins
Our Board and the staff here have been consistently impressed with the outcomes of their work. –Community Living Temiskaming South