Communities, not-for profit organizations and small-to-medium sized businesses can also benefit from good stakeholder relations. Those that engage widely and transparently with their stakeholders not only know more about perceptions and public expectations of their services, but also they can increase trust and goodwill. An organization’s public reputation is one of its greatest assets; meaningful stakeholder engagement is one way to grow and protect that asset.
How we can help
- Public consultations and focus groups [Learn More]
- Stakeholder mapping and analysis [Learn More]
- Communications plans
- Survey development and analysis. [Learn More]
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy. [Learn More]
- Statistically valid surveys
- Visioning and consensus building.
- Engagement plans.
Why choose Clearlogic?Objectivity