The Clearlogic team helped us pinpoint and repair some workplace culture issues that were affecting our service delivery. We’re now back on track.
We now have a better understanding of how to offer CSR programs that are aligned with our business goals.
The research Clearlogic did for us helped us prepare for successful negotiations with important rights holders in our area.
The process Clearlogic led us through is the first time we’ve understood how to actually integrate a strategic plan into what we do every day.
“The Corporate Sustainability Plan Maggie developed was on point, professional and practical.”
A facilitator is a neutral party who helps groups visualize their future, create buy-in, and develop shared goals. Facilitators are skilled communicators and big-picture thinkers. They are able to build consensus using a variety of…Read More >>
Every organization has a unique structure, history, workforce and culture. That can make it hard to anticipate and carry out change. Yet all organizations need to be flexible to compete effectively, and to deal with challenges…Read More >>
The Board of Directors plays a critical role in the strategic direction and success of many organizations. In addition to setting its vision and strategy, they are accountable for the organization’s activities, including…Read More >>
We help communities plan for the future, manage change and become more resilient. Our team members have front-line experience working in community development settings at the municipal, regional and government levels, so we…Read More >>
Our Team in the News
- 15/04/09 Clearlogic facilitates CN derailment meeting
- 15/03/31 Public consultation cites greater need for city services
- 15/01/08 Mike Kentish elected Timmins Public Library Board Vice Chair
- 14/10/02 Andrea Griener featured speaker at Chamber luncheon
- 14/07/09 Possible Timmins rock anthem?
- 14/06/30 Multi-unit homes key to housing crunch
- 14/06/25 Demand driving up rental costs
- 14/04/01 Strategic plan taking shape